Even though the weather was less than desirable for our weekend getaway to P-town, I couldn’t get enough of each and every Cape-side house. From the shingles, to the shutters, to the details (like anchors) on the front doors and hydrangeas in the yards, I’d move into any one of them in a heartbeat.
1. Silver St. Christopher Medal, Betteridge $70–our mom swears by these little good luck charms when she travels, so she’s picked one up for each of us before we head to Barcelona.
2. Silk Shirt, Joe Fresh $39
3. T-Strap Sandals, Frye $186
4. Aloha Straw Panama Hat, Urban Outfitters $29–Monica and I decided to be into hats during our trip. I usually decide this every summer and forget it within a week. Maybe this year it’ll stick; I really do love a good panama hat/cowboy hat/fedora-type cap.
5. Swing the Blues Skirt, Modcloth $34.99